Sunday 24 July 2011

Dedicated to the Children of Norway...

"Into the graveyard mouths of children blue in the arms of mother violence"

What can anyone say about this massacre in Norway? Why? Extreme nationalism and right wing "commandos" will take their riffles and unleash all their anger to innocent people...We have a war...a new kind of war...Why does it have to be like that? Why? Why are you taking a life away? Why? You have no right to take a life away...I am numb...Thoughts come and go, thoughts, I am numb. From now on we have to run like hell...Why? We are a disease to this planet and we will disappear just like we came here in the first place...We don't deserve this gift of life...Cuz I'm praying for rain
and I'm praying for tidal waves I wanna see the ground give way. I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away. I wanna see it go right in and down. I wanna watch it go right in...I can dream, can I...?

Rest In Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment